Closed for submissions
Everyone who gets picked will get a random queue number (1, 2 or 3 and so on). I will complete the commissions one at a time in queue order.
What you need to know before submitting.Read through carefully so you are fully prepared.
- Read through my terms of service before you consider applying for a slot.
- Heads up if you are allergic, I have a cat!
- If you have questions, check out my FAQ page.
- The form will be available on this page on the opening date.
- Be ready to pay the 20% deposit (non-refundable) if you get a slot. You can calculate a rough price estimate for your fursuit here.
- The form will be open for a couple of days (check the date above). You can apply anytime between these days. I review every submission after the closing date and pick which who get a slot (this is determend by what I know I'm able to make). There is no first come first serve so there is no stress sending in your submission fast.
- After the last day and the form is closed I will go through all the submissions and reply to the one(s) that have been accepted to a slot. This might take a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't get an email right away, but the email should go out no later then a week after the submission form is closed. If you cannot reply on this email within 24 hours you will lose your slot and someone else will be picked. I will not email you if you did not get a slot.