Next opening date Closed for submissions
What you need to know before submitting.Read through carefully so you are fully prepared.
- Read through my terms of service before you consider applying for a slot.
- Heads up if you are allergic, I have a cat!
- If you have questions, check out my FAQ page.
- The form will be available on this page on the opening date.
- You can see my current prices for a custom kigurumi here.
- In the submission form you must attatch a reference sheet or picture of your character or animal you want as a kigurumi. If you do not have a reference or picture of how you would like your kigurumi you can download my digital template and alter it in MS Paint (or other digital software) or print it and color it and then scan or take a photo and send it in.
- The form will be open for a couple of days (check the date above). You can apply anytime between these days. I review every submission after the closing date and pick which who get a slot (this is determend by what I know I'm able to make). There is no first come first serve so there is no stress sending in your submission fast.
- After the last day and the form is closed I will go through all the submissions and reply to the one(s) that have been accepted to a slot. This might take a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't get an email right away, but the email should go out no later then a week after the submission form is closed. If you cannot reply on this email within 24 hours you will lose your slot and someone else will be picked. I will not email you if you did not get a slot.